Pages

Jul 23, 2012

Eggs or ice cream?

Who doesn't like ice cream on a hot Summer day, or any day of the year actually?

I like it so much that I decided to have a constant reminder of one my favorite flavors, mint chocolate chip, on my nails for a couple of days. Yes, I have a wicked sweet tooth!






  




But come to think of it, this manicure also reminds me of sparrow eggs...






To achieve this look, I did a glitter sandwich using OPI's Gargantuan green grape (2 coats for the base, then 1 to cover the glitter) and LA Girls' Glitter Addict glitter polish in Uninhibited (1 coat), a black glitter polish in a clear base.

To you, does this look more like eggs or ice cream?

Thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. I chanced upon your blog and thought this nail look was very pretty! I think it looks more like eggs. =)

    ReplyDelete