Pages

Sep 22, 2011

Waiting for my order: my first NfuOh polishes!

Hello again!

I forgot to say that I just ordered my very first NfuOh polishes today. I'm so excited to get them! The order mainly consisted in flakie and holo polishes. I can't wait to get them!!!

You can't find NfuOh polishes where I live and having heard so many good things about them I was really eager to get my hands on of couple of these nice polishes. I hear it's a South Korean brand. Hmmm, my neighbour is from Seoul, I should probably ask her about the brand if she knows about it. 
Anyway, I ordered them on this website a friend told me about:   http://fabuloustreet.com/

I've never orderd from that website before and don't know what to expect. We'll see!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment