Pages

Dec 15, 2011

Liebster award

Hi guys!

I'm very happy because I just received the Liebster Award from the lovely I Bleed Polish
Thanks so much girl, that's a real encouragement and it makes me want to put more time and effort in my blog.





The rules for this award, given to bloggers whose followers are under 200, are very simple:

  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you

  • Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

  • Copy and paste the award on your blog

  • Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers


  • Here are the 5 bloggers I would like to give this award to:

    1. Courtney from Nails by Courtney 
    2. Emily from Embellished nails
    3. Terry from My Pretty Nail Polish Box
    4. Kimberly from Nail Reflections
    5. Chelsea from Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog

    Congrats ladies!!!




      4 comments:

      1. Thank you so much!! Your so sweet to think of me!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Grazie grazie grazie!! This means a lot to me:-) thank you so much!!

        ReplyDelete
      3. aww thank you Emilie! You're too sweet!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Thanks so much-how sweet of you! :) I posted it on my blog today!

        ReplyDelete