Pages

Jun 17, 2012

OPI Zurich Surprise

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have a gorgeous vampy polish to show you: OPI's Zurich Surprise, a dark almost black plummy burgundy.

This classic beauty was made exclusively for Switzerland and I must admit, I feel very special wearing it!

I was really surprised by the formula, because normally with this type of color, the consistency is thick, goopy and uneasy to work with. On the contrary, Zurich surprise was a dream, spread like butter and dried in a pinch. Must be the Swiss quality :)

Pictured here are 2 coats and a layer of topcoat.





As I'm off to NY tomorrow and haven't scheduled any posts (didn't have time, sorry) as I did when I went to Cuba, you will have to wait for my return to see my little fingers and more gorgeous polishes :)

Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

  1. wow beautiful mani, looks almost black~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color..and your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually wearing the same color but it's Nails inc dark and lovely!! We're polish twins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS if you have Nfu Oh 51 or Fantasy fire-it's a gorgeous layering! I'm wearing that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually do have #51 but saw your comment too late... Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try it next time.

      Delete