Pages

Jan 5, 2012

Essence's Gold Old Buffy

Hi there,

Today I have a beautiful Essence polish to show you: Gold Old Buffy from the Limited edition Vampire collection that came out a little while back.

As it's name indicates, Gold Old Buffy is a green polish infused with tons of gold shimmer (or glass flecks?). It reminds me a bit of a mix between Night Porter (Nars), Warm and Fozzie (OPI) and Wagon Trail (China Glaze).

The formula was excellent: no streaks, bubbles or bald patches and was totally opaque in 2 coats.

As a topcoat I used my usual Revlon Fast Drying TC.

What do you think of this beauty?





7 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! Can't believe I had this in my hand and pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favourite of the vampire collection! It's a really nice color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited! I have this one coming in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I want that CG wagon trail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty!! i really want to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hermetic: I passed it the first time I saw it too but was so glad to be able to get my hands on it after mure reflection :)

    @Cupcake: Did you try any others from the collection?

    @Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous: Ohh I'm excited for you! Did you get it yet?

    @Fingers: Grab it, it's gorgeous and would look great with many of the polishes you have.

    @SeeSarahSwatch: I hope you find it!

    @Shannara: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete