Pages

Aug 9, 2011

Chanel's Peridot + Stamping

Hi,

I decided not to swatch any of my new colors today as I got carried away with other things I had to do, so you will have to keep an eye open for new polish swatches in the next few days.

I did although spice up yesterdays Peridot mani with a bit of stamping, giving it a baroque botanic edge, using China Glaze's Westside warrior - from their Fall 2011 Metro collection - a warm dark khaki green, and an Essence stamping kit. Unfortunately, I am unable to give you the name or number of the stamping plate I used today as nothing is written on it... Any flora inspired design will work.

This actually was my first attempt at stamping and I'm pretty happy with the end result! Is this the beginning of a new era in my mani routines??!!

Have a nice day!







No comments:

Post a Comment