Pages

Aug 12, 2011

Orly's Pure Porcelain (#40742)

Hi,

For today's NOTD I used an Orly polish I recently added to my collection but hadn't tried yet: Pure Porcelain.

This lacquer is fantastic! The formula was perfect and opaque in 2 thin coats. No goop, bubbles or streaks. As this often happens with nail polishes, I experienced a couple of bald patches with Pure Porcelain, but they were easily corrected whilst the lacquer was still wet.

And the color, oh the color! I absolutely adore it. 
I'd say it's a very light creamy greyish beige with discreet pink undertones. In other words: a great light nude.

I wish I had met this lacquer earlier, it would have spared me some time on my quest for the perfect light nail polish!

Enjoy!





Lighting:   Artificial
Flash:        No
Coats:       2
Topcoat:   Sèche Vite (1 coat)




No comments:

Post a Comment