Pages

Aug 23, 2011

Waiting for my order

Hi!

I just passed an order in at the amazing e-tailer Transdesign and am waiting for my package to arrive. Hurray, more polish!!

This website is great! They have Essie, OPI, China Glaze, Color Club and other polishes and nail treatments at affordable prices, much lower than the ones you find in stores.

I live in a country where OPI is expensive (23 Swiss francs a bottle which is like 18 USD!!!) and where China Glaze and Essie are not sold, so boy am I happy to be able to order on Transdesign. These guys are great! They send you an email with your tracking device within 24h and delivery is so quick! The shipping rates are a bit high but the good service and bargain polish prices compensate and still make it cheaper than buying at regular retail prices.

Check them out at www.transdesign.inc


No comments:

Post a Comment