Pages

Aug 14, 2011

Polka dots on Pure Porcelain

Hi,

I thought I'd give my Pure Porcelain mani a summery edge by adding a polka dot design to it before I change my polish.

I chose several China Glaze lacquers for the dots:

  • Electric pineapple (a vivid greenish light yellow from the Summer 2011 collection)
  • Secrect Peri-wink-Le (a dark periwinkle blue with deep lavendar undertones)
  • For Audrey (a robin's egg blue supposed to be the exact same color as Tiffany's packaging)
  • Westside warrior (a warm and dark army green from the Fall 2011 collection)

Enjoy!




Photo 1:   Outdoors, natural daylight (PM)


Photo 2:   Outdoors, natural daylight (PM)


Photo 3:   Outdoors, natural daylight (PM)


Photo 4:   Indoors, artifial lighting, with flash.


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and artsy! It reminds me of a mosaic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's pretty much what I was going for! Glad I didn't do too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Gorgeous! And so simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it ... did you use a dotting tool?

    ReplyDelete